Quinn Sedam, our resident storm chaser and lightning photographer, has been involved with Harbour View Gallery since March 2018. Since then, he's become an integral part of our artist co-op as a Managing Member of the gallery, in addition to just being an all-around great guy.
Quinn has recently been diagnosed with colon cancer and after an unsuccessful surgery is undergoing a six-month chemotherapy treatment. To help offset the cost of this, we are hosting a raffle of amazing local art for your consideration.
- A separate raffle will be held for each piece of art, so you can choose exactly what you want to win.
- Raffle tickets are priced at approximately 5% of the list price of each item. The cost of each ticket will be discounted when purchasing 5 or more tickets. Minimum single ticket price is $5.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets you may purchase.
- The more tickets you purchase, the higher your discount will be.
- There will be one winner for each piece of art.
- The deadline for ticket purchase is Friday, March 31st at midnight EST.
- Winners will be chosen using a random number generator.
The Event and the Drawing
In tandem with our Featured Artist Reception on Tuesday, March 7th, we will have many of the art pieces on display. Of course, unlimited tickets may also be purchased at the event. We invite you to join us, but you don't need to be present to win.
The winner of each item will be notified by Sunday, April 2nd. Prizes will be available for pickup beginning at our Featured Artist Reception on Tuesday, April 4th and thereafter. If pick up is not possible, other arrangements will be made. We will ship anywhere in the continental US and Canada.
Please email Heather Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.