Raffle Prize by Heather Rivera: Three Private Lessons (in person OR via Zoom) on Wire Wrapping: Mastering the Basics
Heather Rivera: Three private lessons on Wire Wrapping: Mastering the Basics
List Price: $750
- 1 ticket: $38
- 5 tickets: $150 ($30 each)
- 10 tickets: $220 ($22 each)
- 20 tickets: $300 ($15 each)
- 50 tickets: $375 ($7.50 each)
Your name will be entered to win once for each purchased ticket. See the complete Raffle Rules here.
This is an in-depth course that duplicates everything students learn in the group class with one main difference: Heather will cater everything to your learning style and you will have access to her one-on-one instruction the whole time! Private lessons will be scheduled within the next 12 months and held in your home OR via Zoom video call.
Wire Wrapping: Mastering the Basics provides a thorough foundation in the versatile art of wire wrapping. Absolutely no experience is necessary to succeed in this course!
In this course, you will:
- Demonstrate proficiency in all the wire wrapping basics, including tools, terminology, methods and techniques
- Construct basic wire wrapped components that serve as the structure of entire projects.
- Combine and connect wire wrapped components to create complete fifteen jewelry projects including earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings.
- 5 pairs of earrings
- 3 bracelets
- 1 ankle bracelet
- 4 rings
- 1 necklace
- 1 pendant
You will need:
- Project materials kit (included with the cost of enrollment)
- Tools (you are welcome to use the class tools provided or to bring your own)
- Chain nose pliers (two pairs)
- Round nose pliers
- Flush cutters (snips)
- Bail making pliers
- Ring mandrel
- Metal jewelry file
- Bead mat
- The desire to become a proficient wire wrapper and have fun while doing it!