3/7 6pm-8pm Industrial Chainmaille with Heather Rivera
This is a beginner chainmaille class. Absolutely no experience is necessary!
In this course, you will:
- Learn about jump rings and tools
- Construct 1-1-1 and 1-2-1 chains
- Create your choice of a hex nut or washermaille bracelet
You will need:
- Project materials kit (included with the cost of enrollment)
- Tools (you are welcome to use the class tools provided or to bring your own)
- Chain nose pliers (two pairs)
- Bead mat
- Tape measure
Minimum enrollment: 4 (the course will be canceled if this is not met)
Maximum enrollment: 8
Thursday, March 7, 2019 6p-8p
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789. Heather will contact you personally after you enroll to give you more details!