3/20 6pm-9pm Wire Wrapped Swarovski Links with Heather Rivera
This is a beginner wire wrapping class. Absolutely no experience is necessary!
In this course, you will:
- Learn about different types of wire
- Learn how to make a wire wrapped bead link
- Create a three piece set (earrings, necklace and bracelet) using your choice of Swarovski pearls and crystals!
You will need:
- Project materials kit (included with the cost of enrollment)
- Tools (you are welcome to use the class tools provided or to bring your own)
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Flush cutters (snips)
- Bead mat
- Tape measure
Minimum enrollment: 4 (the course will be canceled if this is not met)
Maximum enrollment: 8
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789. Heather will contact you personally after you enroll to give you more details!