3/14 6pm-8pm Stretchy Chainmaille with Heather Rivera
This is a beginner chainmaille class. Absolutely no experience is necessary!
In this course, you will:
- Learn about jump rings and tools
- Construct 1-1-1 and 1-2-1 chains
- Create a stretchy chainmaille bracelet in your choice of colors
You will need:
- Project materials kit (included with the cost of enrollment)
- Tools (you are welcome to use the class tools provided or to bring your own)
- Chain nose pliers (two pairs)
- Bead mat
- Tape measure
Minimum enrollment: 4 (the course will be canceled if this is not met)
Maximum enrollment: 8
Thursday, March 14, 2019
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789. Heather will contact you personally after you enroll to give you more details!