2/21 & 2/28 1pm-5pm Wire Wrapping: Small Stone Setting II - Spiral Settings with Heather Rivera
This is an advanced two-week wire-wrapping course. Familiarity with the concepts taught in Wire Wrapping: Mastering the Basics and Intermediate Weaves will be helpful. Private lessons with Heather are available to prepare for participation in this course.
In this course, you will:
• Demonstrate proficiency in spiral setting small cabochons and small faceted stones
• Construct wire wrapped components that serve as the structure of entire projects.
• Combine and connect wire wrapped components to create advanced jewelry projects
You will need:
• Project materials kit (included with the cost of enrollment)
• Tools (you are welcome to use the class tools provided or to bring your own): Chain nose pliers (two pairs), ring mandrel, bead mat, tape measure, flush cutters, round nose pliers, bail making pliers, metal jewelry file
• The desire to have a spectacular time taking your wire wrapping to the next level!
Enrollment fee: $125
Materials fee: $150
Minimum enrollment: 4 (the course will be canceled if this is not met)
Maximum enrollment: 8
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789. Heather will contact you personally after you enroll to give you more details!