2/16 6pm-9pm Night Photography with Quinn Sedam
Learn from award winning lightning photographer Quinn Sedam!
This course will focus on the skills necessary to capture images in low light and night time settings. Once we are done with our classroom instruction, we will head out on the Cape Harbour property to apply the skills and techniques with hands on instruction.
In this course, you will learn about:
- How ISO can be applied to maximize your low-light images
- How aperture settings are applied to your night images
- Why shutter speed is so critical to your night images and the effects it can add to your image
- How to focus your camera at night
- Use of your camera's light meter
- “Painting with light” and how to apply it to your low-light images
You will need:
- DSLR camera with manual settings
- The ability to adjust your ISO, aperture setting and shutter speed. (These skills can acquired in my course Taking Your Camera Off Auto, also available for enrollment at Harbour View Gallery.)
Minimum enrollment: 5 (the course will be canceled if this is not met)
Maximum enrollment: 12
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789.