2/10 1pm - 4pm Advanced Alcohol Ink Landscapes with Christine Dekkers
This is an advanced alcohol ink class. Instruction and designs provided by award-winning artist Christine Dekkers. You choose your colors to match your home!
Length: 3 Hour Alcohol Ink Class
Enrollment fee: $60
Materials fee: $30
Supplies/Materials: (provided by the instructor and paid at the time of enrollment)
- 1 - 18x18 onyx stone tile
- 3 brushes
- 4 tile backing felt pads
- 1 work pad
- 2 pre-glued hanger hooks
In this course, you will:
- Learn to properly prepare your tiles
- Learn the layering effect using alcohol inks
- Master brush metering to create layered designs
- Learn to estimate dry timing for enhanced design and spreading
- Learn to create and/or replicate landscape designs seen
- Learn advanced ink techniques for shading and brushstrokes
As the tile will need to dry for one day, acrylic spray criteria and technique will be given by direction only. Specifications to purchase the correct acrylic spray will be given to you as well.
- Completed two beginner classes and/or
- Be proficient in watercolor landscapes.
Minimum Enrollment: 5 (the class will be canceled if this number is not met)
Maximum Enrollment: 10
Sunday, February 10, 2019 1pm - 4pm
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789.
Available Dates (Sundays):