12/20 6pm-9pm Wire Wrapped Cluster with Swarovski Crystal & Freshwater Pearls with Heather Rivera
This is a beginner wire wrapping class. Absolutely no experience is necessary!
In this course, you will:
- Learn about different types of wire and wire wrapping tools
- Learn how to properly open and close a jump ring
- Learn how to make a wire wrapped bead link
- Create a two piece set (cluster earrings and cluster Y necklace) using your choice of Swarovski crystals and freshwater pearls!
You will need:
- Project materials kit (included with the cost of enrollment)
- Tools (you are welcome to use the class tools provided or to bring your own)
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Flush cutters (snips)
- Bead mat
- Tape measure
Minimum enrollment: 4 (the course will be canceled if this is not met)
Maximum enrollment: 8
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789. Heather will contact you personally after you enroll to give you more details!