12/19 6pm-8pm Shaggy Loop Chainmaille with Heather Rivera
This is a beginner chainmaille class. Absolutely no experience is necessary!
In this course, you will:
- Learn about jump rings and tools
- Construct shaggy loop chains
- Create your choice of two pairs of earrings or one bracelet/ankle bracelet to take home
You will need:
- Project materials kit (included with the cost of enrollment)
- Tools (you are welcome to use the class tools provided or to bring your own)
- Chain nose pliers (two pairs)
- Bead mat
- Tape measure
Minimum enrollment: 4 (the course will be canceled if this is not met)
Maximum enrollment: 8
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789. Heather will contact you personally after you enroll to give you more details!