11/29 5pm - 7pm Sip & Play (Paint) Etching Glass Art at the French Press with Pat Johnson & Sally Schmett
Come join us at the French Press restaurant where adults can have a drink and unwind while being creative.
The students are invited to stay for snacks/dinner after class. A discounted dinner rate will be offered by the French Press.
Length: 2 Hour Sip & Paint Class
Supplies/Materials: (provided by Pat & Sally)
- The student will have a choice of two pieces from the following glassware:
- Stemmed Wine Glasses
- Stemless Wine Glasses
- Small dessert (shot) glasses
- Etching Compound
A complimentary glass of wine is provided (water will also be available).
This is a beginner art class for etching glass. The student will be guided step-by-step in creating their own etched glass. No experience is necessary!
- Learn how to apply stencils on round stemware
- Learn the technique of applying etching compound
- Create two pieces of finished, dishwasher safe glassware
- Project materials are included
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Be ready to have fun!
Minimum Enrollment: 8 (the class will be canceled if this number is not met)
Maximum Enrollment: 20
Thursday, November 29, 2018 5pm - 7pm
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789.