11/10 2pm-4pm Taking Your Camera Off Auto with Quinn Sedam
Learn from award winning lightning photographer Quinn Sedam!
The focus of this course will be taking your camera off of the auto setting and properly utilizing all the different modes/settings to take your photos to the next level.
In this course, you will learn about:
- ISO and how to apply it
- Aperture priority and how to use it
- Shutter priority and how to use it
- Manual mode and how to use it (light meter)
- Properly framing your shot
- Using light to improve your images
- Various other tips and tricks
You will need:
- DSLR camera with a fully charged battery and your camera manual if available
- Basic knowledge of how to turn on your camera's settings if manual is not available
Minimum enrollment: 5 (the course will be canceled if this is not met)
Maximum enrollment: 12
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789.
October 13, 2018