1/10 - 1/31 1pm-5pm Wire Wrapping: Mastering the Basics with Heather Rivera
This is an in-depth, four week course that provides a thorough foundation in the versatile art of wire wrapping. Absolutely no experience is necessary to succeed in this course!
In this course, you will:
- Demonstrate proficiency in all the wire wrapping basics, including tools, terminology, methods and techniques
- Construct basic wire wrapped components that serve as the structure of entire projects.
- Combine and connect wire wrapped components to create complete fifteen jewelry projects including earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings.
- 5 pairs of earrings
- 3 bracelets
- 1 ankle bracelet
- 4 rings
- 1 necklace
- 1 pendant
You will need:
- Project materials kit (included with the cost of enrollment)
- Tools (you are welcome to use the class tools provided or to bring your own)
- Chain nose pliers (two pairs)
- Round nose pliers
- Flush cutters (snips)
- Bail making pliers
- Ring mandrel
- Metal jewelry file
- Bead mat
- The desire to become a proficient wire wrapper and have fun while doing it!
Minimum enrollment: 4 (the course will be canceled if this is not met)
Maximum enrollment: 8
Sign up online, in person at the gallery, or by calling the gallery at 239.540.5789. Heather will contact you personally after you enroll to give you more details!